@@ -197,3 +197,18 @@ The Phong diffuse color defines the base color of the object. The specular color
* The Nomad3DController class is the link with an axis of Nomad. The getActualPosition() method is using the *actual_position* property as well as *actual_angle* depending on the type of axis (virtual, etc.) and could be improved.
* Positions and transforms are global in the model but JavaFX imposes relative positions and transforms, so that a calculation is done to achieve it.
* The algorithm for analyzing the constraints is not good but it is difficult and ILL models seem to be bad defined.
## Set camera views to generate 3D scan datas
The goal of the menu **Camera Views** is to simulate a real 3D scan of an instrument by positioning the camera at different places like we would do in the real world.
By clicking on Camera Views > Set camera POVs a table will appear and various features will be available :
* Add a camera view to the table
* Delete a camera view to the table
* Export all the views in the table in a .txt file
* See a camera view from the table by clicking on the row wanted
In order to simulate a 3D scan of an instrument, you first need to select the different camera views that you will use to do the 3D scan, and then you can export it in a .txt file that will store the parameters of the camera views.
Then you will need to use the trimesh programs (see project **trimesh-scripts** and more specifically the programs *./pcd_ray_casting* and *./noisy_pcd_ray_casting* ) that uses the .txt file and will generate a point cloud simulating a 3D scan.